Visit My Photo Studio for Holiday Gifts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love Waking Up


I love waking up
In the Heart of Jesus.
Before my eyes even open
I feel You all about me.
You are looking at Me
As Mary looked on You
In slumber serene.

I am stirring.
You are smiling Your "Good morning"
I see You are not alone
I blow my heartfelt kisses
To Your happy entourage.
Heavenly family, you, too,
Welcome me to New Day.

Yes, Sweet Jesus, I am ready.
You've watched over me in sleep;
Now, again, I pick up my cross.
Walk the hours of today,
As Light upon my way.

By Joann Nelander
Copyright 2012

1 comment:

  1. I listened to this and I quite enjoyed it. It was a lot easier since my diabetes has kind of made it hard for me to see today. This was a blessings and I loved it. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete