Visit My Photo Studio for Holiday Gifts

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Too Many Words

 

Jesus from the Deesis Mosaic

Too many words.  What is missing is love, foremost love of God.  Jesus assures, "My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Yesterday I read a message purported to be given by Jesus to a visionary and passed on to the public.  Was it actually Jesus speaking?  I don't know.  I read them and can only judge if they are in accordance with the Church, that is Holy Scripture, and Big T "Tradition." I also apply a more homey test; do they melt into my soul like butter on pancakes? I pray all else fall out of my head, leaving me to be at peace.

The message of October 26, 2013 did strike a chord in me with a resonance of Truth.  Whether they came from Jesus may remain a mystery, but you can judge whether they are in accordance with God's Word and something Jesus might be want to say to the people of our age:

"These days, mankind has come to regard himself as the source of all good.  Consequently, he trusts only in himself and his own efforts.  He does not look for the grace of My Provision, which is often overlooked or hidden in the problems of the present moment."   "My Provision is always present, complete and perfect towards the soul's salvation.  The soul can follow his human inclinations, evil suggestions or Divine Inspiration.  The free will choice is his to make.  But I always provide the grace to choose according to My Father's Divine Will.  If you learn to trust in My Provision, you will also learn to look for it."   ------------------------- "

No comments:

Post a Comment