Visit My Photo Studio for Holiday Gifts

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cloud Clutter

Grey the day with cloud and clutter,

Music’s muted melody obscured,

Discord in search of harmony,

Gives lie to the Promise of His Presence,

If Truth were only that which can be seen. 

 

Faith, though,

Believes not vision, but God,

For God’s sake.

All powers of perception, 

But a touch of His finger,

A curtain parted for a peek,

Hardly the measure

Of the Almighty’s might.

 

By Faith,

The eyes of the soul see,

And pierce the veil,

Rendering gain,

That gleaned in blindness,

So I  count the clouds joy,

For Faith keeps hope alive.

 

I am all believing,

And with conviction,

Clutched and cradled,

Felt with the fingers of my trust.

I live the Promise of His Presence.

 

© 2012 Joann Nelander

No comments:

Post a Comment