Visit My Photo Studio for Holiday Gifts

Monday, February 6, 2012

Full of Grace


In my imperfection
I offer you the perfect.
Full of Grace,
Take up my cause.
Gracious God,
You have prepared grace
And holiness of life
For all men ,
Yet we are not ready
For Your wonders.
We delay.
We play with idols,
And take for granted
The universe that engulfs us,
As though it founded itself
And raised its own pillars.
We swim in a sea of plenty,
As though it is infinite.
Fool that I am,
May the Wise Virgin,
Trim my lamp
To light my way.
Holy Vessel of all graces
Waiting in Your labor
To bring us forth
And give us the Divine Life
Held in your treasury
For the Day
The Promised will descend from heaven
Into my soul,
And carry me,
With all your children
To that place of safe repose.
The imperfect, washed clean
In the waters of New Birth
Rising perfect with resplendent Light,

As swaddling and infusion,

From the God of the great breast,
And the womb of the Chased Virgin Immaculate.
© 2012 Joann Nelander

No comments:

Post a Comment